Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sounds Like He Changed His Strategy

There are alot of people who know me personally who read this blog and you would be surprised who is reading it simply to speculate. However, as much as I would like to, I do not write in anticipation of who the readers are. I write what God leads me to say. No more, and no less and sometimes I really wish I didnt have to say what Im led to speak about. Today is one of those days because this post is about my relationship. Let me clear it up for the haters and spectaters.
1. I am not saying these things to butter him up or make some kind of public acknowledgment of my short comings.
2. I am not holding back in fear of what he will think when he reads this (Love you Babe LOL)
3. When you take this and run with it, I pray that some how it ministers to your life, at least before you gossip about it.
Okay haters are we clear? Back to our regularly scheduled program.

I am starting to believe that I have been going through extra difficult times simply because of my blog. I believe that God is allowing me to suffer through some things because he needs me to write about it and let you (yes whoever you are :-) know that you will not be consumed by your struggle and you can make it. So with no more stolling and complete obedience I will let the Lord lead me now. Here goes nothing.

Lately I have been having the desire to cheat on my boyfriend(Ok hunny before you pick up the phone and say WHAT!?! just keep reading). This is strange because its not like me. Things like that just dont cross my mind, if I want to be with someone else then Im just gonna break up with you and move on. Im not the kind of girl who will try to decieve my significant other. In addition to all of that, this fall we will be celebrating 8yrs of unity. Those years have been crazy, we had ups, we had downs, we had in betweens LOL, but like the Luther Vandrose song says "I rather have bad times with you, then good times with someone else."

So with all that said, it is absolutely strange to me why something has been telling me to "go ahead give that guy your number. Your boyfriend doesnt love you. Your too fat. Your not pretty enough. Your no Beyonce. Think about it, how do you know after all these years, he's still attracted to you?" Wow, these thoughts were going hard, and all the while I didnt act on them, but I was listening. So in the past couple of weeks its been kind of a strain on our relationship :-(. In addition to the negative thoughts about wanting to cheat on my boyfriend & supposidly not knowing if his heart still pitter patters when I walk by lol; I have also been having issues with people trying to suprise me. Seems like ever since I wrote that blog, more and more people have been mistreating me. People have been disregarding my feelings and just being straight up hurtful. You may say so what? dust your shoulders off, but you know what, I have something to say to you dust your shoulders off people. How do I let it roll off my back when its been 8days since I wrote my last blog and 7 people have hurt me since? Please tell me how not to care and how to act like nothing happened. Then I hear the voice of my Hunny saying "why you thinking about those people, they not thinking about you." Ok "dust your shoulders off" people, you got me. Negative thoughts about who I am physically + a sudden desire to emotionally scar the love of my life + heartless fools who managed to sink in to my spirit = a tuff week for me and the Mister. :-( Why is all of this happening I asked God, and I practically got smacked with the answer that has been in my face all along. BECAUSE THE DEVIL CHANGED HIS STRATEGY!!!!!

1. The Devil does not like a holy union between Gods people because it messes up his program. Me and Hunny represent Power. Financial power, emotional power but above all spriritual power. Both of us have a powerful, but unique ministry. In addition power produces power, so the devil is even more afraid of our future children. This desire to cheat on him is just a switch on the devils strategy to divide us. I realized I could answer all the questions that the devil posed about how my boyfriend feels about me all along.

a)My boyfriend does love me. He tells me and shows me almost everyday. He would walk a thousand miles just to cater to me and he would do it with the right spirit. Not bitter and angry about having to do it, but with compassion because he loves me and would do pretty much anything to keep me happy.

b)Im not too fat for him to love me. I was fat when he met me, he likes big girls. He loves to squeeze me when we hug. He wants me to be healthy, but if healthy was my size and be immune from high blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol and all that good stuff at the same time, he would not care if I stay this size for the rest of our lives. And let me say this about that good man, if I say "Babe I feel like its time for me to lose some weight. Im giving up soda for the month." He says "Really Babe, you think so? Well then I will give up soda with you then cause we in this together." And he loves some cherry Coke so thats a sacrafice yall. Lol.

C)I am pretty enough. No Im not Beyonce, but at the same time, Beyonce is not Jackie. Im not comparing myself to a star when I have qualities from the entire galaxy.

D)Lastly, how do I know that he still finds me attractive and his heart still pitter patters when he sees me? Two reasons. Every single time we see eachother, even after almost 8yrs, the first thing we do is smile. (Just saying that made me smile :-) Secondly, it still takes every single ounce of our strength & every inch of God's help, to keep the pants up & the dress down. Run tell that! Lol.

I had to realize that everything was still all good between Hunny and I. The devil just changed his strategy. See if the Devil could convince me that I am worthless and that the one I love doesnt even love me back, and in addition throw some incidents in the way to get more people to hurt me. If he could convince me to cheat on my boyfriend, and ruin our future together (Cause he would leave me yall, he wouldnt stay for a minute). If he could convince me that all those people are messing with me cause nothing will ever go right for me in this world, then the devil would win. Because I would feel so low about myself, be so sad about my relationship, and feel so down and out about life that I would have no inspiration for you guys and ultimately have no blog.

So ladies and gentleman, recognize the devil. Really take the time out to think about where the negativity in your life is coming from. Is it a test from God or the devil trying to make sure you fail. Do you really have a reason to be sad, discouraged, hopeless etc. or has the devil just changed his strategy?


"If any man have ears to hear, let him hear."
St. Mark 4:23, KJV

"What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder."
St. Mark 10:9 KJV


No comments:

Post a Comment