Saturday, July 3, 2010

Welcome To My Blog

I am a very private person, it is difficult for me to put myself out there. You may be asking yourself why are you writing this blog if your so "private"? Well I am writing it because I felt like there was a need. There is a need for people to know that Christian's are not perfect and just because we are not perfect that does not make us hypocrites. There is a need to know that you are not alone in the way that you feel. There is a need to know that being a Christian is not boring, and although Heaven is a glorious reward, God blesses people in this present world.

I am writing for the Men/Women who are trying to do the right thing and sometimes feel like their the only ones who find it hard not to have sex before marriage, or to go out to a club, or to just curse someone out sometimes, etc. I am writing this blog because I am living this life for real, and it is time to get over the misconception that when you become a Christian, you become a flake, or that when you get saved, you will never mess up again. People are afraid to follow Jesus because they feel like their missing out on life by doing so, but I am here to show you that when you follow Jesus that is when your life really begins.

Please follow my blog by adding your profile on the lower right hand section of this page. In addition to my postings, if you look beneath my "About Me" there is a tab that says, "View my complete profile", if you click on that you will see additional pages that are attached to my blog.

One of them is "J'Les in The City" and that is a section where I give you ideas of places you can go to just have fun. So if you have an event that you would like me to come to and write a review of on my blog, please feel free to send me and email jackielespiegle@yahoo.com.

Also there is a page called "My First Mistake Was You" that is my first Novel that I am working on. Please support by reading it and leaving your comments. I will post up a new chapter every 3days so please stay posted, keep logging on. I need you to get the word out. Thank you for stopping by the diary of a young christian woman. Dont be a strange. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment